sábado, 12 de janeiro de 2008

I don't look back, I live the present, despite having lots of problems, but, at this moment, I'm feeling so fragile... After those moments with my friends, I couldn't keep me strong, it's unbelievable. I have to find an explication for all these strange feelings, for all this stupid emotions. At least once, I should be able to overcome my weaknesses, raise my head and convince myself that I can do it better, I can act in a differente way. Perhaps I need something new, something that provides me cheerful and colorful days, instead of being always melancholic and worrying or annoying the others with my problems, definitely.

So... To avoid the possibility of becoming repetitive, I'm going to take care of my thoughts.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

definitivamente precisas de algo novo.




adoro-te @